Tuesday, November 13, 2007

;DD

CHEERS.
Dance camp tmr until the next day. -.-
Wtf.
Hahah. That's trueee.
Stupid. 2 days 1 night. How to enjoy? )=
Nvm, shall make full use outta it.

Mother of a corn is leaving us next yr.
Its quite sad to think about it.
She taught me alot of things ; the things in life.
I believe the english lit class really love her alot.
& cant bear for her to leave.
Those who dint attend her last lesson with us - ITS UR LOSS.
There is only 7 pathetic students.
I can guess how heartbroken she is.
Yet, she still can be as crazy as ever.
Well, where in the world i will meet such a great teacher like her?
MRS DIANE CHOO, I WILL ALWAYS RMBR U ! (=
MOTHER OF A CORN! I WILL LOVE U ! ;DDDD
I will miss her lesson & her.
One thing for sure. I wont enjoy lit class like i used to le. ):

No comments: